gila akhirnya baru aku resmi bikin deviation bionya Magenta, padahal pelopor A
what is anatomy??? I'm screwed
'Art...? We are the proof of its misfortune. It shall perish.'
Name: Marguilheur Gaelen Illiata (Magenta)
Nickname: Magenta, Magen, Illia (by Aurel)
Height / Weight: 1.52 m / ??
Hair Color: maroon
Eye Color: magenta
Canvas: magenta [link]
Status: Villain divisi 1 pelopor A
*her sorcery ability awakened when she defended her twin brother from the worst bully he ever suffered. she was in rage and her sorcery came out, making the meanie kids who bullied the twin brother ran away in fear*
- talk less do more
- a very quiet girl, she doesn't say what she feels to other person, but she shows it to him/her through her attitude towards them
- quite sarcastic in criticizing or quipping people
- very good in hiding her emotions (a.k.a poker face, although not as good as Aurel)
- mature in thinking and mentality
- an little sister of Marguilheur Revio Leon a.k.a Hazel (her twin) and Marguilheur Aurel Lucanorth
- protective towards her twin
- hardly impressed by something
- generally kinder and more gentle towards twins and a weak-looking boy---he might reminds her of Hazel.
- she LOVES to destroy art, especially in front of the artist who make them. quite sadistic.
- she's the one who distributes Hazel's insane personality into his dolls, and helped him to awaken his power
- she can do voodo for real
- She, Aurel, and Hazel, only hates art which are drawings, paintings, and any works that are done with pencils, markers, tablet, etc. this explains why Aurel still respects art of music as his passion, why Magenta still learning ikebana and piano, or why Hazel does his job in fashion as his hobby
Magenta, the youngest sibling from all, can be considered as the one who takes care of her brothers and housework the most. before that, she is just a little girl from a rich Marguilheur family. She is originally from Germany, but before she was born, the family moved to Indonesia due to her father's work.
her happy childhood ends when she and Hazel were 9. her mother, who is a painter, wanted to paint the children. Her mother is such a perfectionist in her work. Every time she worked on the painting, it always turned out not perfect in her eyes. Perfection drove her high, and no matter how many times she tried, she never satisfied with her result. This lead to her loss of her sanity later on, and in the end, she did a suicide.
worse still, the father, who was in grief of losing his wife, went to somewhere and never returned, deserted the children he and his wife had. This forced Aurel to work hard to keep the siblings survive, and forced Magenta to be more independent, mature, and begin to take care of housework. Even worse, she and Aurel have to take care of Hazel, since he become insane since the tragedy---which makes her and Aurel to be protective towards him.
This tragedy is happened because of the paintings. Because of an art. If only art didn’t exist….their mother must be taking another job and she might still alive right now.
Since then, the siblings have grudge to art. They burn down all paintings and drawings in their house. No art allowed in there ever.
Black Tea, the Black Cat Doll
Black Tea is a cat doll which Magenta often bring whenever and wherever. it is a gift from Hazel, as a proof of gratitude for protecting him since he is little and as a representative of himself due he and Magenta are in a different division.
Black Tea is playful, spoiled, and mischievous, and often lazing around the house. he can turn into the real cat or his gijinka form when Magenta is in henshin mode.
His role is to be Magenta's escort, and protector. He's available in support, boosting his master's magic, keep the enemy out of range, and detect enemies in a certain radius.
His accessories depends on Magenta's outfit. whatever Magenta wears, Black Tea also wear accessories that have the same style with Magenta's attire. he always wear a ribbon on his tail, and head and neck accessories.
- Magenta has no default costume. she wears different outfits (this is also because Hazel often makes attires for her)
- if she should really have a default attire, this attire in this pic can be the default one. this attire is from
- she often wear attires which have the same style with Hazel's
- her outfit taste is something frilly and in lolita style. she wears dresses more often
- she takes part in Ikebana and piano courses
- the cross symbol in her right cheek is her birthmark
- she often looks like an older sister or mom to her brothers, usually if she scolded them
- she often being overwhelmed by Aurel's over-protective attitude towards her
relation journal: [link]
*ayo ayo yg mau relasi silahkannnnn* //plak
*will be updated if there’s more info *
Magenta, Black Tea (c) *Fortranica
Black Tea name, attire design (c) *manisaurus
round patterns (c) =pricechi
PLEASE DO NOT USE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION
thank you for the faves and comments